Seek peace and pursue it, Lourdes 2019
Celebrating sixty-one years of International Military Pilgrimage in Lourdes, and commemorating the 161st anniversary of the Apparitions of Our Lady to St Bernadette, almost 14.000 servicemen and women from all continents participated with joy and happines to this blessed event in Lourdes.
Of course AMI Executive Committee, delegates and representatives travelled to Lourdes.
The AMI EC arranged and participated to lots of events:
– meeting with Cpt. Andreas QUIRIN, the new President of GKS (lay catholic association of German soldiers);
– Camp Tent meeting with young soldiers with a fantastic performance of the Dutch military band;
– meeting with the Catholic Military Ordinary of the UK, Bishop Paul Mason and the British delegation in preparation of the AMI Conference 2020 in the UK;
– invitation to the British reception of Bishop Mons. Paul Mason and the great performance of the British band;
– reception and greetings of courtesy to Croatian Military Bishop Mons. Jure Bogdan.
As every year it was a joyfull and inspiring time in the small town under the protection of Holy Mary, our Lady of Lourdes.